Dialog offers a lot of facilities such as SMS, calls & 4G internet services.The biggest problem for prepaid users is recharging, But now you can recharge your account through online services. You can recharge your prepaid account from anywhere at anytime. I am going to show you “How To Recharge Dialog Prepaid Online.” After you read this post, you can able to top up your prepaid dialog account by your own. Let’s get into it.
Steps To Recharge Your Dialog Prepaid account / Pay Postpaid Bill
1. Go to Dialog website.
2. Click on Reload/ Pay Bill
3. Then it will go to a new page & ask you to enter your mobile number. After you enter your mobile number click on next.
4. Fill the amount & email address. Then choose your payment method, I am going to select as Visa
5. After you click on next, It will show your details & again ask you to confirm that.
6. Fill the card details by seeing your card. No need to put your mobile number & e-mail address again. If you like to confirm that, you can put it. Then type the word verification correctly in the box & click on pay button.
7. If you have One-Time Password(OTP) enabled on your ATM card/ DebitCard/ Credit Card, It will ask you to enter the code. Usually, this is sent to your mobile by the bank. Once you receive the OTP code, type it press submit.
8. That’s it. Quite easily you have successfully recharged your account by online payment.
Happy Browsing! Feel free to share some thoughts 😀