There are lots of Telecom companies in Sri Lanka; Airtel is one of the best telecommunication networks. They offer lots of facilities such as data, SMS & calls. The biggest problem is for prepaid users is Recharge, Airtel also gives online recharge facility, In spite of that, we can reload our prepaid accounts whenever & wherever we need. I am going to show you “How To Recharge Your Airtel Prepaid Account Online” step by step. After you read this post, you can recharge your Airtel account on your own. Let’s get into it.
Steps To Recharge Your Airtel Prepaid Account
1. Open your browser & type “https://recharge.airtel.lk/” in the bar
2. It will directly go to the Airtel online recharge website.
- Enter your mobile number & email id in the blanks below.
- Then select your recharge type.
- Enter your recharge amount
- Type the CAPTCHA correctly in the box.
- Click on “Proceed To Transaction Summary.”
3. It will ask you to confirm the details that you typed earlier, check your details. If they are correct, Click on “Confirm” button
4. Click on “Pay” button
5. Choose your payment method
6. Fill the form with your card details by looking your card.
7. If you put One Time Password(OTP), it will ask you to enter the OTP password sent by the bank to your mobile.
8. A confirmation message will appear on your screen. That’s it you have successfully recharged your account.
If you have any doubts in this tutorial or if you want to know anything about Airtel, You can leave a comment about it.