This is the review of a premium phone by Apple, The iPhone 7. This is the Phone in which Apple took a bold move. That is to remove the headphone jack. Yes! They did it, and despite that fact, it is one successful mobile. Apple has corrected some of the issues with the previous models. iPhone 7 is waterproof, has dual stereo speakers and reasonable storage options. But is that all? No! We have been granted with the usual performance upgrades too.
Apple iPhone 7 Video Introduction
Let’s take a quick peek at the key features and main shortcomings.
Key features of Apple iPhone 7
- Waterproof metal unibody
- 4.7″ 16M-color LED-backlit IPS LCD Display with resolution of 750 x 1334px, 326ppi, wide color
- gamut, 3D Touch tech
- Brand New Taptic engine
- Pressure sensitive Home Key
- Quad-core (2+2) 64-bit Apple CPU, hexacore GPU, 2GB of RAM, Apple A10 Fusion SoC
- Primary camera: 12MP F/1.8
- Secondary Camera 7MP F/2.2
- A Quad LED Flash
- Built-in storage space: 32, 128, and 256GB
- Second generation Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- 1,960 mAh battery
If we have looked into the key features, we also should look into the shortcomings. right?
Shortcomings of Apple iPhone 7
- No microSD slot (Well, It is the shortcoming of every iPhone)
- No 3.5mm audio jack (A Lightning to 3.5mm adapter will be offered in the box)
- No dual-camera (This is one of the major selling points of iPhone 7 Plus. But Apple failed to include it in the iPhone 7)
- NFC functionality limited to Apple Pay
- No fast or wireless charging support
- No IR port or FM radio
- No user-replaceable battery
- Jet Black model is prone to scratches
- Screen resolution is low when compared to flagship models by other manufacturers
Is that all? I don’t think so. But these are the major ones.
Apple iPhone 7 32 GB Price in Sri Lanka[wpsm_comparison_table id=”6″ class=”center-table-align”]
Apple iPhone 7 128GB Price in Sri Lanka[wpsm_comparison_table id=”5″ class=”center-table-align”]
iPhone 7 256GB Price in Sri Lanka[wpsm_comparison_table id=”7″ class=”center-table-align”]
If you have any questions in mind, leave a comment. 🙂