SLT offers various type of connections, SLT 4G, SLT ADSL, SLT FTTx. In that, we are going to see how to change the wifi password for SLT 4G router – ATEL ALR-U338V. This particular wifi router is manufactured by ATEL and branded as SLT 4G router. This guide can also be used to change the wifi password for SLT ADSL router.
We recommend you to read this Secure Wifi Network guide to learn about Wifi Security.
Steps to change WiFi password for SLT 4G router – ATEL ALR-U338V
- Type 192.168.1.1 in your browser address bar
Usually, this will be the IP address of your router management page. If you think this is not the page, you can find the correct on the sticker behind your router.
- Note the User Name and P/W printed on the back of the router.
These are your default administrator username and password for router management page. you need them to log in.
- In 192.168.1.1, you will be asked for your login details. Use the noted Username and password (If you haven’t changed the router management username and password these will work fine)
- Navigate to the settings page in the dashboard.
Once you have logged in, it will take you to your SLT 4G router’s dashboard. Click on the settings button in the top menu.
- Now go to Wifi in basic settings.
- Type your password in the password field.
It will be under wifi security.
- Click Apply.
- That’s all.
These are the simple steps to change the WiFi password for SLT 4G router – ATEL ALR-U338V.
Still confused? Here is my video:
How to change WiFi password for SLT 4G router – ATEL ALR-U338V Video
If you have any questions or doubts feel free to shoot a comment below.
Thanks for visitings. Happy Browsing!
If you want to know how to check your SLT 4G internet usage using SLT Internet Usage meter you can read here.