There are lots of internet connection providing companies in Srilanka. Lanka Bell is one of the best internet providers in Srilanka. They are well known to provide cheap internet connection packages when compared to other ISPs. You can check Lanka Bell internet package details here. I am going to show you how to change the wifi password for Bell-4g routers which are offered by Lanka Bell. This post is for all Bell-4g routers. Stop wasting time, let’s get into it.
Steps To Change The Bell4G Router Wifi Password
1. Open your browser & type 192.168.8.1 in the bar
2. It will directly go to the Lanka Bell router dashboard & it will look like this
Note: This is the default username & password. If you have already changed the settings username and password you have to use that. You can also change the default username and password after logging in,
4. You can see WPA-preshared key box. Changing the WPA-preshared key will change your wifi password.
5. After typing hit the “apply” button. Don’t forget to enter a strong WiFi password in there. You can check how to secure wifi from hackers
If you want more information on protecting your WiFi from hackers, read: how to secure wifi from hackers.
6. That’s it. You have successfully changed the password.
Happy Browsing 🙂 If you have any doubts feel free to ask in the comment.